Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas Tree

It's the day we've all been waiting for. We are putting up our Christmas tree(s) today! Although everyone is excited, it causes me to reflect on how FAST Christmases seem to get here. I couldn't help but remember some of my own childhood memories from when I was a little girl and how my parents made Christmas magical and special... and yet, we turned around twice and I'm grown up having Christmas for my children. Even though it is the happiest time of year, I'm so sentimental that I can't help but be sad for all the years gone by. Although I can't remember a truly blue Christmas, I am sad that time passes so quickly on this Earth and before I turn around twice again, my children will be having babies of their own and putting up their own Christmas trees at their houses and I'll once again be sad for all the years gone by.

I suppose I've always put myself through this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment